Briefing Prices - All Pricing in US Dollars (USD) and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Training Prices - All Pricing in US Dollars (USD) and includes full access to the Business Hall and Arsenal.
Please check individual Training description pages for Training prices and dates.
Business Hall Dates: March 31 - April 1, 2016
Business Hall Pass will strictly get you access to the Business Hall only. No access will be granted to Briefings or Trainings.
Business Hall Hours
- Tuesday, March 29: 0700 – 1400
- Wednesday, March 30: 0800 – 1400
- Thursday, March 31: 0730 – 1800
- Friday, April 1: 0800 – 1430
- Thursday, March 31: 1000 – 1900
- Friday, April 1: 0900 – 1515
Register Now »
- Do not register twice if you do not receive a Registration Confirmation email. Please send a note to email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within 2 hours of your registration. If you find yourself registered twice, complete the Black Hat Registration Update Form immediately. Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registration without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- Registration fees do not include travel, lodging, meals or parking validation. All delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements and any associated fees.
- Lunch is included with all paid Trainings and Briefings passes. Lunch is not included with free Business Hall passes.
- All Attendees must be over the age of 18.
Registration Terms & Conditions
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
Questions or Concerns?
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +1 415-947-6011 Monday – Friday 0900 – 1600 PT.
Register Now »
To qualify for discounted pricing, Group Registration needs to be completed by February 26, 2016.
||Early Rate (ends Jan 30)
||Regular Rate (ends Mar 25)
|GROUP PASS PRICE 6-11
|GROUP PASS PRICE 12-24
|GROUPS OF 25+
||PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL PRICING
Please note: Residents of Singapore are required to pay a 7% GST tax on the cost of the passes selected.
If you are interested in receiving a group discount, please contact BHGroupRegistration@ubm.com or call 866-203-8081 to get started.
Group Registration Policies: Cancellations, Substitutions & Changes
- Full payment must be received prior to group members obtaining their badges on-site.
- Black Hat group registration discounts apply for 6 or more new Briefings or Trainings and Briefings registrations.
- Discount applies to the Briefings pass only.
- Group discount cannot combined with any other offers or promotions, including the alumni rate.
- Paid registrants who cancel and do not substitute another person will receive a refund less a $300 processing fee if notification is submitted in writing via a completed Black Hat Registration Update Form on or before February 26, 2016.
- All Fees are non-refundable after February 26, 2016.
- Age Limit - Due to safety concerns, no one under the age of 18 (including infants in strollers) will be permitted on the premise at any time during Black Hat Asia 2016.
- Trainings are filled on a first come first pay basis.
Academic Pass registration is open to any member of the academia who can prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professors at an accredited university. An academic pass gives students and professors access to the Black Hat Briefings during the 2016 series of events.
We welcome those members of the academic community who can provide a valid, accredited university ID and meet any one of the additional criteria below, to apply for the academic rate to attend Black Hat Briefings.
- Verifiable full-time academic status at an accredited college or university. Full-time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate.
- Valid University ID
Full-time University Professor
- University webpage showing the registrant is a full-time (not adjunct) professor.
- Letter from the registrant's department head on university letterhead stating full-time status.
- Standard Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Academic registration may be granted for the Briefings only.
- There are no Academic rates available for Training.
- Academic rate registration is not eligible to combine with any other discounts or promotions.
- Online registration only.
Academic Registrations are ONLY accepted in advance of the event, the deadline to apply is Friday March 25, 2016 by 4:00 pm PT. After this date and time, no further requests will be considered, including on-site. All academic registration requests and required documentation must be received on or prior to March 25, 2016 by 4:00pm PT.
Once you have completed the steps to register for the Black Hat Academic rate, you must submit your supporting documentation no later than 5 business days after your original registration date, otherwise, your registration will be cancelled. We will review/verify the information provided and determine your eligibility within 3-5 business days after receiving your supporting documents. For additional questions please contact the registration team at email@example.com.
Register Now »
Please click here for complete Media Registration details.