This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
The Call for Papers is now CLOSED
Call for Papers Opened: February 2, 2021
Call for Papers Closed: April 10, 2021
Notification to Submitters: end of May, 2021
Terms & Dates are subject to change.
Sign up here to receive more information on future Calls for Papers for Black Hat Conferences.
The Black Hat Briefings were created 24 years ago to provide computer security professionals a place to learn the very latest in information security risks, research, and trends. Presented by the brightest in the industry, the Briefings cover everything from critical information infrastructure to widely used enterprise computer systems to the latest InfoSec research and development and everything in between. The Briefings are vendor-neutral, allowing the presenters to speak candidly about real problems and potential solutions across both the public and private sectors.
To download Briefings Presentations/White Papers/Tools (if provided by speaker):
- Navigate to Briefings > Schedule in the main event menu. (For Black Hat USA 2021, click here.)
- Locate the desired session on the schedule.
- Click on the blue session title.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page (below the abstract/session summary) and if presentation materials are available, you will see a link under "Presentation Material".
- Click on the appropriate link to access the presentation materials.
If you have difficulty downloading the material, contact us at email@example.com