This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Black Hat Trainings @ SecTor 2022 will be held in Toronto Oct 1-4, 2022 in Eastern Time (EDT). Expect the same high-quality content and networking opportunities as live Black Hat events. Learn more about the opportunities to attend below.
Note: All pricing is in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- Do not register twice if you do not receive a Registration Confirmation email. Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within 2 hours of your registration. If you find yourself registered twice, complete the Black Hat Registration Update Form immediately. Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registration without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- All Attendees must be over the age of 18.
- Media registration and passes are not available for Black Hat Trainings.
Group discounts are available for groups of 6 or more attendees registered at the same time. Late additions to a group are not allowed. If you are interested in receiving a group discount, please contact email@example.com to request a group form or inquire about the group registration process.
Requests must be received by Sep 19, 2022, and registrations must be paid in full by Sep 19, 2022.
- Group registration requests are not available after Sep 19, 2022.
- We cannot retroactively apply a discount to a group if they have registered as individuals.
- If you have already registered and paid your registration in full, you are not eligible for a discount if your organization also submits and qualifies for a group registration. You may cancel your registration minus the $300 registration fee by Sep 19, 2022 if you wish to partake in your organization's group registration.
Once you have completed the Black Hat Group Registration, we will review/verify/process all members of the group within 3-5 business days. For additional questions please contact the registration team at +1 (415) 947-6846 or toll free at +1 (866) 203-8081, Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm PST.
Please make a point to pre-register. Group Registration will close on Sep 19, 2022, and any additional registrations after this time will be at the current stated Black Hat Trainings rate. Registration at the live event will be at the full late delegate registration fee.
Code of Conduct
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. By participating, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Registration Terms & Conditions
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
Questions or Concerns?
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.415.947.6846 or toll free (within USA) +1.866.203.8081 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Pacific Time.Register Now
To upgrade or change your pass contact the Black Hat registration team at +1-415-947-6846 / +1-866-203-8081.