Black Hat USA 2011 //registration
Caesars Palace Las Vegas, NV • July 30 - August 4
- Early: $1495 // ends April 30
- Regular: $1695 // ends June 15
- Late: $2095 // ends July 29
- Onsite: $2495 // July 30 – Aug 4
Training: $1000 - $5100 per course
- Onsite Registration rates apply after July 30.
- Do NOT register twice if you do not receive a confirmation email. If you find yourself registered twice, complete the Registration Cancellation Form immediately. Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Please send a note to us ([email protected]) if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within 2 hours of your registration. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registrations without notice.
- DO NOT register twice if you have registered for either the Briefings or the Training and would like to add an item. USE the 'ADD A CLASS FORM' to make additions to your existing registration. Duplicate registrations for the same person will result in delays at the time you pick up your credentials at the show or a cancellation of all orders from the same person. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registrations without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each training session and the briefings.
- Registration fees do not include travel, lodging or parking validation. All delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements and any associated fees.
- Save for Later: If you opt to select "Save for Later", you have NOT completed your registration. Any selections you have made may be sold out or pricing may increase. All guaranteed seats are first come, first paid.
Registration Terms & Conditions:
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
Special Request Forms:
- Add a Class Form
- Class Change Form
- Credit Card Change Request Form
- Credit Card Payment Form
- Registration Cancellation Form
- Substitution Request Form
- Wire Transfer Information
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email
([email protected]) or fax (+1 206 219 4143)