This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Briefings Pass Descriptions & Early Discount Offers
The Black Hat USA 2021 hybrid event offers the cybersecurity community a choice in how they wish to participate this year. Black Hat will host both an In-Person Experience in Las Vegas and a Virtual Experience online.
We invite you to review the pass options below and choose the BRIEFINGS pass that best meets your needs.
Please note that all TRAININGS will be Virtual Only, and you can review all Trainings courses and prices
BRIEFINGS PASS OPTION 1 — IN-PERSON EVENT at Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
Early Registration Discount Offer: $1,595 for the first 2,000 individuals who purchase a pass
- Limited to the first 2,000 passes purchased
- $700 Savings off Regular Rate
- Full access to all live, in-person Briefings, Arsenal Demos, Business Hall Sessions & Activities, Networking Opportunities
- Online access to all elements of the simultaneous Virtual Event
- 30 days of online access to ALL RECORDED BRIEFINGS
- DEF CON Pass pre-purchase option
- Purchase Protection*
- *If, for any reason, Black Hat is forced to cancel the In-Person Event in Las Vegas, all paid passes will automatically convert to Virtual Briefings passes (value $995) and the balance ($600) will be converted to a credit towards a Black Hat USA 2022 Briefings Pass. Full or partial refunds may also be requested instead—subject only to a credit card processing fee of 6%
BRIEFINGS PASS OPTION 2 — VIRTUAL EVENT available online
Early Registration Discount Offer: $995 before May 21, 2021
- Includes access to all virtual (online) Briefings, Business Hall Activities & Sessions and more
- Online access to all recorded Briefings, Arsenal demos, Sponsored Sessions & more, during the event and for 30 days afterward.