This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Black Hat USA Business Hall
The Black Hat USA 2021 Business Hall provides ample opportunities to expand your InfoSec knowledge and network. Connect with expert security practitioners and cutting-edge solution providers, discover new open-source tools at Arsenal and learn from the pros in free-to-attend Business Hall Sessions.
Business Hall Hours
- Wednesday, August 4, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, August 5, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 4, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Reception 4:30 - 6:00 PM)
- Thursday, August 5, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Business Pass Information
With a Business Pass, access the Keynote, the Business Hall and a number of Features, including Arsenal, Sponsored Sessions, Passport to Prizes, and more.
All Black Hat USA 2021 pass holders have access to the Business Hall.
More information on Business Passes.
- July 21, 2021 - Ransomware is Biggest Concern for Cybersecurity Professionals: Fortinet, Technology Innovation Institute, ThreatLocker
- July 14, 2021 - Transition to a SASE Framework May Take Time to Implement: AT&T Cybersecurity, Cisco Secure, Hunters, IBM, Palo Alto Networks
- July 12, 2021 - A Risk Based Security Strategy is Key to Managing Tool Sprawl: CrowdStrike, Qualys, ReliaQuest, Synopsys