Briefing Prices - All Pricing in US Dollars (USD) and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Briefing Dates: August 6 - 7, 2014
Training Prices - All Pricing in US Dollars (USD) and includes full access to the Business Hall and Arsenal.
Please check individual Training description pages for Training prices and dates.
Business Hall Dates: August 6 - 7, 2014
For every Business Pass sold, Black Hat will donate $100 to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), up to a total of $50,000.
Business Pass provides access to the Business Hall, Sponsored Workshops, Sponsored Sessions and Arsenal. For a Pass Comparison Chart click here
Diamond Cutout - Second Floor Lobby: Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Friday, August 1 17:00 – 20:00 (South Convention Center, Level 1)
- Saturday, August 2 07:00 – 16:00 (South Convention Center, Level 1)
- Sunday, August 3 08:00 – 18:00 (South Convention Center, Level 2)
- Monday, August 4 07:30 – 17:00 (South Convention Center, Level 2)
- Tuesday, August 5 08:00 – 20:00 (South Convention Center, Level 2)
- Wednesday, August 6 07:00 – 19:00 (South Convention Center, Level 2)
- Thursday, August 7 08:30 – 17:00 (South Convention Center, Level 2)
Register Now »
- Do not register twice if you do not receive a Registration Confirmation email. Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within 2 hours of your registration. If you find yourself registered twice, complete the Black Hat Registration Update Form immediately. Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registration without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- Registration fees do not include travel, lodging, meals or parking validation. All delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements and any associated fees.
- Lunch is included with all paid Training passes only. Lunch is not included with Briefings or Business passes.
- All Attendees must be over the age of 18.
- Media passes are not available for Black Hat Trainings. All attendees must check individual Training description pages for prices.
- Near Field Communication badges will be in use at Black Hat USA 2014
Registration Terms & Conditions
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
SPECIAL REQUEST FORMS
Black Hat Registration Update Form
Questions or Concerns?
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email at email@example.com or fax +1 415-947-6011 Monday – Friday 0900 – 1600 PST.
Register Now »
Letter of Justification Template
If you need a document to help convince your manager of the value of your attending Black Hat USA, please download one of the documents below and edit to meet your needs.
Register Now »
RECEIVE 10% OFF WHEN YOU REGISTER 6 OR MORE PEOPLE FOR A BRIEFINGS PASS; 15% OFF WHEN YOU REGISTER 12 OR MORE PEOPLE FOR A BRIEFINGS PASS.
To qualify for discounted pricing, Group Registration needs to be completed by June 30, 2014.
|Registration Deadline >>
||Early Bird ends 6/2
||Regular ends 7/26
|GROUP PASS PRICE 6-11
|GROUP PASS PRICE 12-24
|GROUPS OF 25+
||PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIAL PRICING
If you are interested in receiving a group discount, please contact Lisa Martinez or by phone at (415) 947-6217 to get started.
Registration Policies: Cancellations, Substitutions & Changes
- Full payment must be received prior to group members obtaining their badges onsite.
- Black Hat group registration discounts apply for 6 or more new Briefings or Trainings and Briefings registrations.
- Discount applies to the Briefings pass only.
- Group discount is cannot combined with any other offers or promotions, including the alumni rate.
- Paid registrants who cancel and do not substitute another person will receive a refund less a $300 processing fee if notification is submitted in writing via a completed Black Hat Registration Update Form on or before June 30, 2014.
- All Fees are non-refundable after June 30, 2014.
- Age Limit - Due to safety concerns, no one under the age of 18 (including infants in strollers) will be permitted on the premise at any time during Black Hat USA 2014.
- Trainings are filled on a first come first serve pay basis.
- DEF CON tickets are non-refundable, once purchased.
Please click here for complete Media Registration details.