This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Briefings & CPEs
Wednesday, October 25 - Thursday, October 26View 2023 Briefings Schedule
Learn the latest information security risks and trends in SecTor Briefings. Researchers share original developments on topics ranging from exploit development, platform security, malware and more.
Continuing Professional Education (CPEs)
Those who are certified through ISC2 can earn 13 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for attending two-day Briefings.
Black Hat/SecTor do not maintain records of earned CPE credits. However, we will report your credits to ISC2 on your behalf after the event. Simply provide your ISC2 member number when you register for the event.
For questions about credits for Briefings passholders, e-mail email@example.com.
Briefings presentation materials will be made available the day after the session is presented at SecTor (if provided by the speaker).
To download Briefings Presentations/White Papers/Tools (if provided by speaker):
- Navigate to Briefings > Schedule in the main event menu. (For SecTor 2023, navigate to https://www.blackhat.com/sector/2023/briefings/schedule/index.html)
- Locate the desired session on the schedule.
- Click on the red session title.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page (below the abstract/session summary) and if presentation materials are available, you will see a link under "Presentation Material" to “Download Slides”, “Download Whitepaper” and/or “Download Tool” whichever applies.
- Click on the appropriate link to access the presentation materials.
If you need additional assistance, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.