This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Highlights of Black Hat Europe 2018
Thank you to everyone who attended Black Hat Europe 2018. Here are a few show highlights and links to post-event materials:
- Hands-on Trainings opened the show, teaching in-demand, highly-sought after attack and defense skills to beginner and advanced practitioners. Trainings offered attendees first-hand experience in the latest technical strategies and techniques. Check out the Black Hat Asia Trainings Schedule to Secure Your Spot in Upcoming Courses »
- For the second year, The Executive Summit welcomed Security Leaders from around the region for a full day of director-level discussions and networking sessions. Industry experts conveyed breach recovery plans, pentesting tactics, and more. See the Agenda and Abstracts Here »
- Marina Kaljurand, Former Foreign Minister of Estonia and Chair of the Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace (GCSC) delivered the 2018 Keynote address "Developments and Challenges in Cybersecurity from the Nation-State Perspective." Watch the Keynote Recording »
- Security researchers presented more than 40 Briefings on contemporary risks, strategies and mitigations. Speakers unveiled Deep Fake attack vectors, OSINT approaches, and more. Watch Videos from Four Top-Rated Briefings here » and Download Speaker-Provided Materials from All Briefings here »
- Briefings Recordings will be available on the Black Hat YouTube Channel 90-days Post Event. Subscribe to the YouTube Channel for Earliest Video Release Notifications »
- The open-source community showcased a variety of new tools and enhancements of established tools. This year's lineup included more than 40 open-source tool demos. See Photos from Arsenal Tool Demos and More here »
- Day Zero welcomed attendees before the Keynote began to a special presentation by Black Hat Review Board Member Stefano insight into the highly-anticipated Briefings and Arsenal Tool presentations.
- The Business Hall brought leading security products and solution providers plus multiple, engaging presentations and programs. Business Hall Sessions and workshops welcomed all pass holders to engage over the threat intelligence models, enterprise security strategies and more. Check out Business Hall Session Abstracts here »
- The Black Hat Europe NOC (Network Operations Center) provided tours of the systems and tools used to develop and monitor the Black Hat network.
Black Hat expanded community programs in Europe and partnered with new organizations to provide complimentary Briefings passes, including Cyber:Recoded, European Cyber Security Challenge and UK Cybersecurity Forum. Learn More About The Community Programs Here »