This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Black Hat Europe Briefings Announcements
New Briefings have been selected for presentation at Black Hat Europe 2018. This week's batch includes new software hacks, reverse engineering strategies and network defense mechanisms.
For a complete list of ALL Briefings announced to date, and to search by track, click here.
- A Measured Response to a Grain of Rice
- Container Attack Surface Reduction Beyond Name Space Isolation
- Old New Things: An Examination of the Philips TriMedia Architecture
- Perception Deception: Physical Adversarial Attack Challenges and Tactics for DNN-based Object Detection
- Real-Time Detection of Attacks Leveraging Domain Administrator Privilege
- The Undeniable Truth: How Remote Attestation Circumvents Deniability Guarantees in Secure Messaging Protocols
- The Mummy 2018 - Microsoft Accidentally Summons Back Ugly Attacks from the Past
- Thermanator and The Thermal Residue Attack
- Where 2 Worlds Collide: Bringing Mimikatz et al to UNIX
Black Hat Europe 2018 will take place at the ExCeL London, December 3-6. With a Briefings pass, access all Briefings presentations, December 5-6 plus the Business Hall, open-source tool demos at Arsenal and more.