This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Europe 2017: 10 New Briefings Announced
As our Black Hat Europe Review Board continues to review a record number of submissions, we are releasing new selections in batches. Below are the most recently announced Briefings, with links to their abstracts.
For a complete list of ALL Briefings selected to date, and to search by specific tracks, click here.
- Attacks Against GSMA's M2M Remote Provisioning
by Maxime Meyer
- Automatic Discovery of Evasion Vulnerabilities Using Targeted Protocol Fuzzing
by Olli-Pekka Niemi and Antti Levomäki
- BlueBorne - A New Class of Airborne Attacks that can Remotely Compromise Any Linux/IoT Device
by Ben Seri and Gregory Vishnepolsky
- Enraptured Minds Strategic Gaming of Cognitive Mindhacks
by Fyodor Yarochkin, Lion Gu, and Vladimir Kropotov
- Fed Up Getting Shattered and Logjamed? A New Generation of Crypto is Coming
by David Wong
- I Trust my Zombies: A Trust-Enabled Botnet
by Emmanouil Vasilomanolakis, Max Mühlhäuser, Jan Helge Wolf, Leon Böck and Shankar Karuppayah
- Key Reinstallation Attacks: Breaking the WPA2 Protocol
by Mathy Vanhoef
- Exfiltrating Reconnaissance Data from Air-Gapped ICS/SCADA Networks
by David Atch
- Wi-Fi Direct to Hell: Attacking Wi-Fi Direct Protocol Implementations
by Andrés Blanco
- Zero Days, Thousands of Nights: The Life and Times of Zero-Day Vulnerabilities and Their Exploits
by Lillian Ablon