This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
USA 2016: June 2 Selections- 25 More New Briefings Announced
As our Review Board members continue to work their way through a record number of submissions, we are releasing new selections in batches. Below are the most recently announced Briefings, with links to their abstracts.
For a complete list of ALL Briefings selected to date, and to search by specific tracks, click here.
- $hell on Earth: From Browser to System Compromise
by Abdul-Aziz Hariri, Jasiel Spelman, Joshua Smith, Matt Molinyawe
- A Journey from JNDI/LDAP Manipulation to Remote Code Execution Dream LandS
by Alvaro Munoz, Oleksandr Mirosh
- A Lightbulb Worm?
by Colin O'Flynn
- An Insider's Guide to Cyber-Insurance and Security Guarantees
by Jeremiah Grossman
- Bad for Enterprise: Attacking BYOD Enterprise Mobile Security Solutions
by Vincent Tan
- Breaking FIDO: Are Exploits in There?
by Jerrod Chong
- Building a Product Security Incident Response Team: Learnings from the Hivemind
by Kymberlee Price
- Crumbling the Supercookie, and Other Ways the FCC Protects Your Internet Traffic
by Jonathan Mayer, Travis LeBlanc
- Cyber War in Perspective: Russian Aggression Against Ukraine
by Kenneth Geers
- Dangerous Hare: Hanging Attribute References Hazards Due to Vendor Customization
by Nan Zhang
- Defense at Hyperscale: Technologies and Policies for a Defensible Cyberspace
by Jason Healey
- Discovering and Exploiting Novel Security Vulnerabilities in Apple ZeroConf
by Luyi Xing, Xiaolong Bai
- DPTrace: Dual Purpose Trace for Exploitability Analysis of Program Crashes
by Rodrigo Rubira Branco, Rohit Mothe
- Horse Pill: A New Type of Linux Rootkit
by Michael Leibowitz
- Intra-process Memory Protection for Applications on ARM and x86: Leveraging the ELF ABI
by Julian Bangert, Maximillian Koo, Sergey Bratus
- Language Properties of Phone Scammers: Cyberdefense at the Level of the Human
by Judith Tabron
- Measuring Adversary Costs to Exploit Commercial Software: The Government-Bootstrapped Non-Profit C.I.T.L.
by Mudge, Sarah Zatko
- Pay No Attention to That Hacker Behind the Curtain: A Look Inside the Black Hat Network
by Bart Stump, Neil Wyler
- Subverting Apple Graphics: Practical Approaches to Remotely Gaining Root
by Liang Chen, Marco Grassi, Qidan He, Yubin Fu
- The Art of Defense - How Vulnerabilities Help Shape Security Features and Mitigations in Android
by Nick Kralevich
- Using an Expanded Cyber Kill Chain Model to Increase Attack Resiliency
by Sean Malone
- Using EMET to Disable EMET
by Abdulellah Alsaheel, Raghav Pande
- VOIP WARS: The Phreakers Awaken
by Fatih Ozavci
- Watching Commodity Malware Get Sold to a Targeted Actor
by Israel Barak
- What's the DFIRence for ICS?
by Chris Sistrunk, Josh Triplett