This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Highlights of Black Hat Asia 2019
Thank you to everyone who attended Black Hat Asia 2019. This year, we welcomed more than 2,800 information security professionals from around the world for innovative research and skill-building. Here are a few show highlights and key links:
- Multiple hands-on Trainings opened the show. Trainers taught highly-sought after, in-demand skills to beginner and advanced practitioners. Check out the Black Hat USA Trainings lineup to see courses open for registration »
- Mikko Hypponen kicked off 2-days of Briefings presentations with his Keynote "The Next Arms Race" on Thursday, March 28. Watch the Keynote & Four Briefings Recordings on the Black Hat YouTube Channel »
- Researchers from around the world presented Briefings spanning 17 unique tracks. In addition to watching four of the top rated session recordings on the YouTube link above, you can Download Speaker Provided Briefings Materials Here »
- The open-source community showcased a variety of new tools and enhancements of popular tools. Check out the Arsenal Tools Lineup »
- The expanded Business Hall featured leading security products and solution providers, offering engaging presentations and networking opportunities. Check out Business Hall Session Descriptions »
- New and expanded Features added additional opportunities to expand your network and engage with the community. The Network Operations Center (NOC) welcomed attendees to meet the NOC team and check out the tools used to build, monitor and secure the Black Hat network, a Women in Security Meet Up was hosted for the first time, SpectorOps lead a hands-on Active Directory Attack workshop, Black Hat Review Board Member Lidia Giuliano hosted Day Zero and more.
Check out Photos on Flickr »
- Black Hat awarded scholarships to cyber security students and educators of Universities in Singapore, plus partnered with the IN Security Movement and BSides Melbourne to develop new scholarship opportunities for women in security. These initiatives were designed to increase the accessibility and inclusivity of Black Hat while supporting the career development and continuing education of cyber security enthusiasts. Learn More »
Stay tuned for more Briefings video releases, upcoming events and calls for submissions and more.