This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Black Hat Europe 2022 will be held in-person December 5-8, 2022 at the ExCeL London in the UK.
The Virtual Event experience will follow one week LATER, with access starting December 14, 2022, and will include video recordings of all Briefings and Sponsored Sessions available for on-demand viewing. Details below.
Briefing Prices - All Pricing is shown in British pounds and includes full access to the Business Hall.
In-Person Briefings: Wednesday, December 7 - Thursday, December 8
Virtual On-Demand Briefings Recordings: Available for 30 days, beginning Wednesday, December 14
There are 2 different Briefings Pass options for 2022.
OPTION 1 — IN-PERSON EVENT at ExCel London, UK
- Includes access to all in-person Briefings, Arsenal, Business Hall Activities & Sessions and more
- Also includes ALL VIRTUAL EVENT benefits listed in Option 2 below
OPTION 2 — VIRTUAL EVENT – RECORDED, 30- Day On-Demand Access
- Available beginning December 14. Includes access to all recorded Briefings, Sponsored Sessions, Arsenal and Business Hall recorded and downloadable content, and accessible for 30 days.
- Monday, December 5 — 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 6 — 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 7 — 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, December 8 — 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Training Prices - All pricing is shown in British pounds and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Please check individual Training description pages for Training prices and dates.
Business Hall Hours
- Wednesday, December 7, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Reception 4:30 - 6:00 PM)
- Thursday, December 8, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
A Business Pass grants you access to the Business Hall and additional Features, including Arsenal, Community Programs and Sponsored Sessions.
On-Demand Access beginning December 14, 2022
- Do not register twice if you do not receive a Registration Confirmation email. Please send a note to BHEuropeReg@informa.com if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within 2 hours of your registration. If you find yourself registered twice, email BHEuropeReg@informa.com immediately. Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registration without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- All Attendees must be over the age of 18.
Registration Terms & Conditions
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
Questions or Concerns?
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email at BHEuropeReg@informa.com or call +1.415.947.6846 or toll free (within USA) +1.866.203.8081 Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM PT.Register Now
The academic registration window ended 4 Nov 2022
Thank you for your interest
Academic Pass registration is open to any member of the academia who can prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professors at an accredited university. An academic pass gives students and professors access to the Black Hat Europe Briefings.
We welcome those members of the academic community who can provide a valid, accredited university ID and meet any one of the additional criteria below, to apply for the academic rate to attend Black Hat Briefings.
- Verifiable full-time academic status at an accredited college or university. Full-time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate.
- Valid University ID
Full-time University Professor
- University webpage showing the registrant is a full-time (not adjunct) professor.
- Letter from the registrant's department head on university letterhead stating full-time status.
- Standard Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Academic registration may be granted for the Briefings only.
- There are no Academic rates available for Training.
- Academic rate registration is not eligible to combine with any other discounts or promotions.
- Online registration only.
Academic Registrations are ONLY accepted in advance of the event, the deadline to apply is Friday November 4, 2022 by 4:00 PM PT. After this date and time, no further requests will be considered, including on-site. All academic registration requests and required documentation must be received on or prior to November 4, 2022 by 4:00 PM PT.
Please click here for complete Media Registration details.