Briefing Prices - All Pricing is shown in British pounds and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Briefing Dates: November 3-4, 2016
Training Prices - All pricing is shown in British pounds and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Please check individual Training description pages for Training prices and dates.
Business Hall Hours:
- Thursday, November 3, 1000-1830
- Friday, November 4, 0900–1600
Business Pass provides access to the Business Hall, Arsenal, Sponsored Sessions, and Closing Locknote featuring Black Hat/DEF CON Founder Jeff Moss. No access will be granted to Briefings or Trainings.
Ground Level of the Business Design Centre, Village Green
- Tuesday, November 1, 0800–1400
- Wednesday, November 2, 0800–1600
- Thursday, November 3, 0800–1830
- Friday, November 4, 0800–1600
Register Now »
- Do not register twice if you do not receive a Registration Confirmation email. Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within two hours of your registration. If you find yourself registered twice, complete the Black Hat Registration Update Form immediately. Standard cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registration without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- Registration fees do not include travel, lodging, or parking validation. All delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements and any associated fees.
- Lunch is included with all paid Training and Briefings passes. Lunch is not included with the Business pass.
- All attendees must be over the age of 18.
- Media passes are not available for Black Hat Trainings. All attendees must check individual Training description pages for prices.
Registration Terms & Conditions
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
Questions or Concerns?
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email at email@example.com or call +1.415.947.6846 or toll free (within USA) +1.866.203.8081 Monday – Friday 0900 – 1600 PT.
Register Now »
To qualify for discounted pricing, Group Registration needs to be completed by Friday, September 23, 2016.
||Early Rate ends Sept. 2
||Regular Rate ends Oct. 28
|+ 20% VAT Tax
|GROUP PASS PRICE 6-11
|+ 20% VAT Tax
|GROUP PASS PRICE 12+
|+ 20% VAT Tax
If you are interested in receiving a group discount, please contact BHGroupRegistration@ubm.com to request a group form or inquire about the group registration process.
Registration Policies: Cancellations, Substitutions & Changes
- Full payment must be received prior to group members obtaining their badges on-site.
- Black Hat group registration discounts apply for 6 or more new Briefings or Trainings and Briefings registrations.
- Discount applies to the Briefings pass only.
- Group discount cannot combined with any other offers or promotions, including the alumni rate.
- Paid registrants who cancel and do not substitute another person will receive a refund less a £250 processing fee if notification is submitted in writing via a completed Black Hat Registration Update Form on or before Friday, September 23, 2016.
- All Fees are non-refundable after Friday, September 23, 2016.
- Age Limit - Due to safety concerns, no one under the age of 18 (including infants in strollers) will be permitted on the premise at any time during Black Hat Europe.
- Trainings are filled on a first come first pay basis.
Academic Pass registration is open to any member of the academia who can prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professor at an accredited university. An academic pass gives students and professors access to the Black Hat Briefings during the 2016 series of events.
We welcome those members of the academic community who can provide a valid, accredited university ID and meet any one of the additional criteria below, to apply for the academic rate to attend Black Hat Briefings.
- Verifiable full-time academic status at an accredited college or university. Full-time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate.
- Valid university ID
Full-time University Professor
- University webpage showing the registrant is a full-time (not adjunct) professor.
- Letter from the registrant's department head on university letterhead stating full-time status.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- Academic registration may be granted for the Briefings only.
- There are no Academic rates available for Training.
- Academic rate registration may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Online registration only.
Academic Registrations are ONLY accepted in advance of the event. The deadline to apply is September 30, 2016 by 1600 PT. After this date and time, no further requests will be considered, including on-site.
Once you have completed the steps to register for the Black Hat Academic rate, you must submit your supporting documentation no later than five business days after your original registration date or your registration will be cancelled. We will review/verify the information provided and determine your eligibility within 3-5 business days after receiving your supporting documents. For additional questions please contact the registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for complete Media Registration details.