Briefing Prices - All Pricing is shown in Euros and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Briefing Dates: November 12-13, 2015
Training Prices - All pricing is shown in Euros, includes 21% VAT, and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Please check individual Training description pages for Training prices and dates.
Business Hall Hours:
- Thursday, November 12, 1000-1900 (reception from 1730-1900)
- Friday, November 13, 0900–1415
Business Pass provides access to the Business Hall, Arsenal, Sponsored Sessions, and Closing Locknote featuring Black Hat/DEF CON Founder Jeff Moss. No access will be granted to Briefings, Trainings, or Keynotes.
Elicium Ground Floor Reception: Amsterdam RAI
- Tuesday, November 10, 0700–1700
- Wednesday, November 11, 0800–1700
- Thursday, November 12, 0700–1930
- Friday, November 13, 0800–1415
Register Now »
- Do not register twice if you do not receive a Registration Confirmation email. Please send a note to email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within two hours of your registration. If you find yourself registered twice, complete the Black Hat Registration Update Form immediately. Standard cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registration without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- Registration fees do not include travel, lodging, or parking validation. All delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements and any associated fees.
- Lunch is included with all paid Training and Briefings passes. Lunch is not included with the Business pass.
- All attendees must be over the age of 18.
- Media passes are not available for Black Hat Trainings. All attendees must check individual Training description pages for prices.
Registration Terms & Conditions
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
Questions or Concerns?
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.415.947.6846 or toll free (within USA) +1.866.203.8081 Monday – Friday 0900 – 1600 PT.
Register Now »
RECEIVE €100 OFF WHEN YOU REGISTER 6 OR MORE PEOPLE FOR A BRIEFINGS PASS; €200 OFF WHEN YOU REGISTER 12 OR MORE PEOPLE FOR A BRIEFINGS PASS.
To qualify for discounted pricing, Group Registration needs to be completed by October 16, 2015.
|Registration Deadline >>
||Early Rate ends Sept. 4
||Regular Rate ends Nov. 5
|+ 21% VAT Tax
|GROUP PASS PRICE 6-11
|+ 21% VAT Tax
|GROUP PASS PRICE 12-24
|+ 21% VAT Tax
If you are interested in receiving a group discount, please contact BHGroupRegistration@ubm.com to request a group form or inquire about the group registration process.
Registration Policies: Cancellations, Substitutions & Changes
- Full payment must be received prior to group members obtaining their badges on-site.
- Black Hat group registration discounts apply for 6 or more new Briefings or Trainings and Briefings registrations.
- Discount applies to the Briefings pass only.
- Group discount cannot combined with any other offers or promotions, including the alumni rate.
- Paid registrants who cancel and do not substitute another person will receive a refund less a €250 processing fee if notification is submitted in writing via a completed Black Hat Registration Update Form on or before October 16, 2015.
- All Fees are non-refundable after October 16, 2015.
- Age Limit - Due to safety concerns, no one under the age of 18 (including infants in strollers) will be permitted on the premise at any time during Black Hat Europe 2015.
- Trainings are filled on a first come first pay basis.
Academic Pass registration is open to any member of the academia who can prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professor at an accredited university. An academic pass gives students and professors access to the Black Hat Briefings during the 2015 series of events.
We welcome those members of the academic community who can provide a valid, accredited university ID and meet any one of the additional criteria below, to apply for the academic rate to attend Black Hat Briefings.
- Verifiable full-time academic status at an accredited college or university. Full-time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate.
- Valid university ID
Full-time University Professor
- University webpage showing the registrant is a full-time (not adjunct) professor.
- Letter from the registrant's department head on university letterhead stating full-time status.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- Academic registration may be granted for the Briefings only.
- There are no Academic rates available for Training.
- Academic rate registration may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Online registration only.
Academic Registrations are ONLY accepted in advance of the event. The deadline to apply is October 16, 2015 by 1600 PT. After this date and time, no further requests will be considered, including on-site.
Once you have completed the steps to register for the Black Hat Academic rate, you must submit your supporting documentation no later than five business days after your original registration date or your registration will be cancelled. We will review/verify the information provided and determine your eligibility within 3-5 business days after receiving your supporting documents. For additional questions please contact the registration team at email@example.com.
Please click here for complete Media Registration details.