This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Black Hat Asia 2023 will be held in-person May 9-12, 2023 at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
The Virtual Event experience will follow one week LATER, with access starting May 18, 2023, and will include video recordings of all Briefings and Sponsored Sessions available for on-demand viewing. Details below.
Briefing Prices - All Pricing is shown in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and includes full access to the Business Hall.
OPTION 1 — IN-PERSON EVENT at Marina Bay Sands
- In-Person Briefings: Thursday, May 11 - Friday, May 12
- Includes access to all in-person Briefings, Arsenal Demos, Business Hall Activities & Sessions and more
- Also includes ALL VIRTUAL EVENT benefits listed in Option 2 below
OPTION 2 — VIRTUAL EVENT available online
- Virtual On-Demand Briefings Recordings: Available for 30 days, beginning Thursday, May 18
- Includes access to all virtual (online) Briefings, Business Hall Activities & Sessions and more
- Online access to all recorded Briefings, Arsenal demos, Sponsored Sessions & more, during the event and for 30 days afterward.
Training Prices - Training courses are taught in 2-day and 4-day formats. Registering for a Trainings course gives you full access to that course, the Business Hall and the additional Features listed here. All Pricing is in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
Please check individual Training description pages for Training prices and dates.
Business Pass - A Business Pass grants you access to the Business Hall and additional Features, including Arsenal, Sponsored Sessions, and Sponsored Workshops. Learn about more Features here. All Pricing is in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
Business Hall Dates: Thursday, May 11 and Friday, May 12
A Business Pass grants you access to the Business Hall and additional Features, including Arsenal, Community Programs and Sponsored Sessions.
- Do not register twice if you do not receive a Registration Confirmation email. Please send a note to email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within 2 hours of your registration. If you find yourself registered twice, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registration without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- All Attendees must be over the age of 18.
Registration Terms & Conditions
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
Questions or Concerns?
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email at email@example.com or call +1.415.947.6846 or toll free (within USA) +1.866.203.8081 Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM Pacific Time.Register Now
Academic Pass registration is open to any member of the academia who can prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professors at an accredited university. An academic pass gives students and professors access to the Black Hat Asia Briefings.
We welcome those members of the academic community who can provide a valid, accredited university ID and meet any one of the additional criteria below, to apply for the academic rate to attend Black Hat Briefings.
- Verifiable full-time academic status at an accredited college or university. Full-time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate.
- Valid University ID
Full-time University Professor
- University webpage showing the registrant is a full-time (not adjunct) professor.
- Letter from the registrant's department head on university letterhead stating full-time status.
- Standard Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Academic registration may be granted for the Briefings only.
- There are no Academic rates available for Training.
- Academic rate registration is not eligible to combine with any other discounts or promotions.
- Online registration only.
Academic Registrations are ONLY accepted in advance of the event, the deadline to apply is April 22, 2023 by 4:00 PM PT. After this date and time, no further requests will be considered, including on-site. All academic registration requests and required documentation must be received on or prior to April 22, 2023 by 4:00 PM PT.
Please click here for complete Media Registration details.