Business Hall Hours
Thursday, March 30: 1000 - 1900
Friday, March 31: 0900 - 1515
Expanded Business Hall
Join more than 1,000 of the industry’s top security experts, 40+ of the world’s most cutting-edge researchers and the region’s top security solution providers at Black Hat Asia 2017. The 2017 Business Hall brings more opportunities for attendee, vendor and community engagement, including an expanded Show Floor, Business Hall Presentations, and a sleek Networking Lounge.
Meet and network with even more top security companies in the expanded Business Hall Area.
25-minute sponsored presentations in the Business Hall Theater, presented by leading researchers and security experts.
The primary destination for attendees to network, conduct informal meetings and enjoy food and beverages.
Independent researchers and the open source community will showcase their latest open-source tools and products! Arsenal provides live tool demonstrations in an open, conversational environment where presenters are able to interact with attendees to provide a hands-on experience.
- JOB LEVEL: One-third of Black Hat Asia attendees are Manager-Level or higher and nearly half are Technical-Level Security Professionals.
- GEOGRAPHIES: 90% of Black Hat Asia attendees were locals from Singapore, but the event welcomed a mix of attendees coming
from 41 countries around the world.
- CONTACTS: Nearly 70% of Black Hat Asia attendees indicated they would follow-up with a Black Hat Asia Sponsor to continue the conversation or visit the sponsor’s website after visiting the Sponsor Hall.
- Accenture - Security Team Lead
- Apple - Information Security Engineer
- BAE Systems Detica - Cyber Security Technical Consultant
- Bank AL Habib Ltd - Chief Manager Information Security
- Barclays - Application Security Lead
- BT - Director of Security Architecture
- Cerimco Group - CTO
- Cisco - Security Solutions Architect
- Commerzbank - IT Security Threat Analyst
- Diamond InfoTech Co., Ltd. - Technical Supervisor
- Dimension Data Asia Pacific - AP IT Security
- Equinix - Director, Global Information Security
- Etisalat - Information Security Manager
- ExxonMobil - Network Engineer
- Google - Associate Product Manager
- Hitachi, Ltd. - Chief Security Engineer
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. - Security Engineer
- Intel - Senior Security Architect
- KPMG Services Pte Ltd - Senior Associate
- Media Data Systems Pte Ltd - Principal IT Security Manager
- Ministry of Home Affairs - Information Systems Officer
- Prudential Services Singapore - IT Security Architect
- SAP Asia Pte Ltd - Regional IT Security Officer
- Singapore Police Force - Head, ICT Security Management
- Visa Worldwide Ptd Ltd - Information Security Specialist
- Walt Disney - Studio Content Protection Manager