Briefing Prices - All Pricing in US Dollars (USD) and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Briefing Dates: August 6 - 7, 2014
Training Prices - All Pricing in US Dollars (USD) and includes full access to the Business Hall.
Please check individual Training description pages for Training prices and dates.
Business Hall Dates: August 6 - 7, 2014
For every Business Pass sold, Black Hat will donate $100 to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), up to a total of $50,000.
Business Pass provides access to the Business Hall and Sponsored Workshops/Sponsored Sessions only. No access will be granted to Briefings, Trainings or Keynotes.
Diamond Cutout - Second Floor Lobby: Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Friday, August 1 1700 – 2000 (First Floor Lobby)
- Saturday, August 2 0700 – 1600 (First Floor Lobby)
- Sunday, August 3 0800 – 1800 (Second Floor Lobby)
- Monday, August 4 0730 – 1700
- Tuesday, August 5 0800 – 2000
- Wednesday, August 6 0700 – 1700
- Thursday, August 7 0830 – 1630
Register Now »
- Do not register twice if you do not receive a Registration Confirmation email. Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment email within 2 hours of your registration. If you find yourself registered twice, complete the Black Hat Registration Update Form immediately. Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your duplicate, unpaid registration without notice.
- Registration fees are per item. There is a separate line item cost for each Training session.
- Registration fees do not include travel, lodging, meals or parking validation. All delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements and any associated fees.
- Lunch is included with all paid Training passes only. Lunch is not included with Briefings or Business passes.
- All Attendees must be over the age of 18.
- Media passes are not available for Black Hat Trainings. All attendees must check individual Training description pages for prices.
- Near Field Communication badges will be in use at Black Hat USA 2014
Registration Terms & Conditions
You agree to our Registration Terms and Conditions when you register online through our website.
SPECIAL REQUEST FORMS
Black Hat Registration Update Form
Questions or Concerns?
All inquiries, correspondence and issues related to conference registration should be directed to Black Hat via email at email@example.com or fax +1 415-947-6011 Monday – Friday 0900 – 1600 PST.
Register Now »
Academic Pass registration is open to any member of the academia who can prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professors at an accredited university. An academic pass gives students and professors access to the Black Hat Briefings during the 2014 series of events.
We welcome those members of the academic community who can provide a valid, accredited university ID and meet any one of the additional criteria below, to apply for the academic rate to attend Black Hat Briefings.
- Verifiable full-time academic status at an accredited college or university. Full-time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate.
- Valid University ID
Full-time University Professor
- University webpage showing the registrant is a full-time (not adjunct) professor.
- Letter from the registrant's department head on university letterhead stating full-time status.
- Standard Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Academic registration may be granted for the Briefings only.
- There are no Academic rates available for Training.
- Academic rate registration is not eligible to combine with any other discounts or promotions.
- Online registration only.
Academic Registrations are ONLY accepted in advance of the event, the deadline to apply is Monday July 22, 2014 by 4:00 pm PT. After this date and time, no further requests will be considered, including on-site. All academic registration requests and required documentation must be received on or prior to July 22 by 4:00 pm.
Once you have completed the steps to register for the Black Hat Academic rate, you must submit your supporting documentation no later than 5 business days after your original registration date, otherwise, your registration will be cancelled. We will review/verify the information provided and determine your eligibility within 3-5 business days after receiving your supporting documents. For additional questions please contact the registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now »
Please click here for complete Media Registration details.