We strongly advise that you print this page and keep a copy for your records.
Do not register on both Japanese and English pages. If you find yourself registered twice, complete the Registration Cancellation Form immediately. Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply.
- Once you submit your registration you are not entitled to a refund.
- Fees are non-refundable after October 1, 2005.
- All registrants who do not submit a Request for Cancellation by October 1 or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee.
- Registrants who must cancel may substitute another person by submitting a written request. Please see the section on SUBSTITUTIONS.
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations. Black Hat does not accept liability for hotel or travel costs.
- Paid registrants who cancel and do not substitute another person will receive a refund less a $180 processing fee if notification is submitted in writing on or before October 1, 2005.
- If you cancel and re-register, and your new registration will reflect the current pricing as of the date of your final registration. You will be responsible for the registration fees as of the date of your final registration. Earlier registration pricing will not be honored.
- If you register, have not paid, and do not cancel your registration prior to the October 1, you will be responsible for the registration fees in their entirety.
Download Registration Cancellation Form
Substitutions, including those made on site, are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant. You may submit your request via e-mail or fax by completing the Black Hat Substitution Request Form.
A substitution is a straight transfer of registration credentials. If your substitution requires us to process a new payment, this is considered a NEW registration and the person will be billed the fees at the time of registration.
Outstanding balances are due at the start of the conference. Admission to the training and briefings will not be allowed and registration credentials will not be issued until all fees have been paid in full. Black Hat reserves the right to cancel your training registraton if we do not receive payment by October 1.
Credit Cards: We accept Mastercard, Visa & American Express. If your credit card is declined after two attempts, you must provide payment in an alternate form - either a check, US money order, wire transfer or alternate credit card. You will be notified in the event of this happening. All credit cards are processed offline the next business day. You must submit credit card form by October 1 for processing. Payment via credit card will not be accepted after October 1.
Download Credit Card Payment Form
Credit Cards - Change of Payment: If the credit card you provided us with has been successfully charged and you request that a different card be charged, you will incur a $100 administration fee.
Download Credit Card Change Request Form
Checks: If your check is returned to us as unprocessable, you will incur a $50 check handling fee and must provide payment in the form of a Certified Check or US money order. You will be notified in the event of this happening.
All checks should be endorsed to: Black Hat, Inc.
Checks should be mailed to:
Black Hat, Inc
2606 Second Ave, #406
Seattle, WA 98121
Purchase Order: Purchase Orders are NOT ACCEPTED for this event. You may request an invoice but Black Hat does not agree to any terms of purchase orders. All Payments are subject to Black Hat Terms and Conditions.
Download Invoice Request Form
Receipts are issued within 3 business days from the date payment has been processed. Receipts are only issued to registrants who are paid in full. Receipts will be sent via email to the REGISTRANT'S email address.
Coupon codes are only applicable to Briefings registrations. Only one coupon code may be applied to an individual registration. Coupon codes may not be combined. Coupon codes must be applied at the time of registration. Coupon codes may not be applied after registrations have been paid.
Group discounts are available for groups of 4 or more attendees registered and paid at the same time. Please email [limks at blackhat dot com] for more information.
- We cannot retroactively apply a discount to a group if they have registered as individuals.
- ALL groups wishing to apply for a group discount must contact the conference administrator [ping at blackhat dot com] PRIOR to registering online.
- IAjapan discounts are available for the IAjapan members. Please email [bhj-reg at nvd.co.jp] for more information.
All persons on the conference floor must have a badge visible on their person at all times. Spouses, friends, peers, etc are not granted access to the show floor without a badge. If you wish for them to accompany you to any of the conference events you must register and pay the associated fees.
All persons on the conference floor must have a badge visible on their person at all times. Spouses, friends, peers, etc are not granted access to the show floor without a badge. If you wish for them to accompany you to any of the conference events including meals, reception, breaks or sessions, you must register them and pay the appropriate fees. Lost badges will incur a replacement fee.
Fees are non-refundable for any of the meal functions, regardless if you participate or not. Kosher, vegetarian and Halal meals are not available.
Full paid Briefings delegates receive lunch on Day 2 and entrance to the reception on the evening of Day 1. You do not have to purchase additional tickets for yourself if you are a paid Briefings delegate.
If you would like a non-Briefings registered person to attend the luncheons or reception with you, you may purchase additional meal and reception tickets. The meal and reception only tickets WILL NOT allow the person to attend any of the sessions nor will it allow them to be on the conference floor during the sessions. If you wish for them to attend a session, partake in the breaks or be on the conference floor at any time, you must purchase a full Briefings registration. Additional meal tickets may be purchased onsite once the conference has started.
Black Hat Japan 2005 Registration Terms and Conditions